WBJEE 2021 Introduction
WBJEE 2021 Application Form has been released from 23rd February 2021. Exam Date has been released. The exam will be held on 11th July 2021. WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is a state level exam conducted by the WBJEE Board. Through this exam, students get admission into UG programme in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture. Students qualifying this entrance test will be eligible for admission into various courses in Govt. colleges, universities and self financed institutions of West Bengal. Here candidates can check details about the WBJEE 2021 application, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Call Us: 9507555333
Want Help with Admission 2021
Leave us your details and we will contact you soon.
WBJEE 2021 Important Dates
To know about WBJEE dates related to various events, candidates can go through the below given table:
|Starting of Online registration
||23rd February 2021
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment
||23rd March 2021
|Downloading the confirmation page
||24th to 26th March 2021
|Correction window opens
||24th to 26th March 2021
|Availability of admit card
||6th to 11th July 2021
||11th July 2021
|Publication of Answer key
||2nd week of July 2021
|Last date of challenging the answer key
||3rd week of July 2021
|Publication of recorded responses
||3rd week of July 2021
|Publication of final answer key
||Last week of July 2021
|Declaration of result
||Last week of July/ August 2021
|Beginning of counselling
WBJEE 2021 Application Form
Students can check information aboutWBJEE 2021 Application Form below:
- The application form of WBJEE 2021 has been started from 23rd February 2021.
- Students have to follow various steps included in application process – Registration, filling up of application form, uploading of images (as per format and size), payment of fee and printing of confirmation page.
- Students must have registered with their valid mobile number & email id for filling the form.
- Multiple application forms submitted by single candidates will lead to rejection.
- While filling application details, students must take care of the filled details. In case of incorrect details students can also makecorrection when the authority opens the correction window.
- Students are advised to check eligibility details before applying for the form.
- Students must keep the printout of the confirmation page safely for further use.
- WBJEE Application fee is Rs. 500 + bank service charges for general category.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B fee will be Rs. 400/-.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid thorough online mode. It can be paid using debit card, credit card & net banking.
Check Here – How to Fill WBJEE Application Form
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Students must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Applying student must have born on or before 31st December 2004.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for other courses. However for marine engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December 2021.
Qualification Eligibility (For Engineering):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- Qualifying Percentage & Subjects: In the 12th level, students must have passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one from the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) in the qualifying subjects.
- English: Candidate must have qualified English at 10+2 level with minimum 30% marks.
Qualification Eligibility (For Pharmacy):
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Percentage & Subjects: student must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects & any one among – Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application. Qualifying marks should be 45% marks (General) & 40% marks for reserved candidates.
- English Subject: Student must qualify English subject in 10+2 level with 30% marks.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Know the of WBJEE 2021 in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The test will be conducted through OMR based (offline mode).
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will contain multiple choice questions with four options against each question.
- Papers: The test will be divided into two papers, i.e. Paper I – mathematics and Paper II – physics & chemistry.
- Shift: The test will be conducted in two shifts – morning shift & afternoon shift.
- Answering Mode: Candidates are required to use blue/black ball point pen to answer the questions.
Students can check the number of questions and marks in the below given table:
||Number of Questions
|Category – I (1 mark)
||Category – II (2 marks)
||Category – III (2 marks)
WBJEE 2021 Syllabus
WBJEE Syllabus can be checked by the students online from the website. The syllabus will consists of various topics from 10+2 level from the subjects – Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects. Students can go through below mentioned subjects to know about various important topics for the exam:
Physics: Physical World, Units & dimensions, Measurements, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Viscosity, Electrostatics, Kinetic theory of gases, Magnetic effect of current, Electromagnetic induction & alternating current, etc.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions, Calculus, etc.
Chemistry: Atoms, Atomic Structure, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, The Periodic Table and Chemical Families, Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics, Coordination Compounds, Physical Chemistry of Solutions, etc.
WBJEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can follow given below preparation tips to do well in the exam and qualify the exam:
- Before starting any preparation of the exam, students must make choice of good study materials available online or offline.
- Know the details of syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance test.
- Solve sample papers and past papers to know the nature of the exam, difficulty level and other trends.
- Prepare and understand the strategy that is to be followed for the exam.
- Get short notes from your friends / teachers / internet or prepare it yourself for the exam.
- Prepare well for the exam by regular practice.