About GMAT - 2021
GMAT 2021 Application Form has been released. Examination will offer admission into MBA courses in India & Foreign countries. Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is organized multiple times in a year. The examination is organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Through this exam, candidates are allowed to take exam more than 5 times in a particular year with each test being 16 days apart. It is a national level examination which will be conducted across 600 centers in 114 countries around the world.
Want Help with Admission 2021
Leave us your details and we will contact you soon.
GMAT 2021 Dates
GMAT 2021 examination is organized multiple times in a year. There are no specify dates for the examination. Candidates must choose exam dates at the time of registration as per their choice. The registration for the exam will be made available through the year.
GMAT 2021 Application form
Candidates must go through following details regarding GMAT Application Form:
- GMAT 2021 Application Form will be made available throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode.
- Candidates have to choose the examination schedule on the basis of exam dates.
- While filling application form, candidates have to enter their name, email ID, & password for registration.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the asked & required details correctly & completely. Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- GMAT 2021 Application Fee can be submitted via online mode as well as offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, cashier checks or money checks method will be used.
- Candidates have to submit US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50) in India as application fee.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following GMAT 2021 Eligibility norms before applying for the examination:
- Qualification: He/ She must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or University to be eligible for the examination.
- Number of attempts: Candidates will be able to appear for more than 5 times in one year to be eligible for the examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be atleast 18 years old to be eligible to apply for GMAT 2021.
- In case, candidate will score 800, he/ she must wait 5 years to take examination again.
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding GMAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: GMAT 2021 examination will be conducted via online mode.
- Time Duration: Examination will be organized in 5 hours duration.
- Total Marks: Questions will be asked of total 800 marks.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).