About BITSAT 2021
BITSAT 2021 Application Form has been released from 23rd February 2021. Admission will be offered into various Integrated First Degree Programmes. It is a university level entrance exam through which candidates will get admission into B.E, B.Pharma. & M.Sc. Programmes. The admission will be offered in the BITS campuses located in Pilani, Goa, & Hyderabad. The examination will be held by Birla Institute of Technology & Science. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding BITSAT 2021.
Want Help with Admission 2021
Leave us your details and we will contact you soon.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Date
Candidates must go through following table regarding BITSAT Exam Date:
|Application form releases
||23rd February 2021
|Last date to submit application form
||29th May 2021
|Application correction facility
||27th to 31st May 2021
|Exam center allotment
||2nd June 2021
|Exam slot booking process
||4th June to 11th June 2021
||12th June 2021 till exam date
|BITSAT 2021 Exam
||24th to 30th June 2021
||29th June to 25thJuly 2021
|Admit list & wait list release
||31st July 2021
BITSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding BITSAT Application Form:
- Candidates can submit the application form via online mode.
- BITSAT 2021 application form has been made available from 23rd February 2021.
- The last date to submit application form will be till 29th May 2021.
- Exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility from 27th to 31st May 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must also provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form for further use.
- International applicants will also have to follow same application procedure to register for BITSAT.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application fee for various category candidate will be as given below:
|For Male candidate
|For Female candidate
|For applicants opting Dubai
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for BITSAT 2021 examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 75% marks in all the subjects & 60% in each subject.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, & Biology/ Mathematics with adequate proficiency in English in the qualifying examination.
For First degree program except B.Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate exam from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score at least 75% marks in all the subjects & 60% in each subject.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics with adequate proficiency in English.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will be also eligible for the examination.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding BITSAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: BITSAT 2021 examination will be organized via online (computer-based) mode.
- No. of questions: There will be total 150 questions in the examination.
- Question Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English language medium.
- Parts: The question paper will consist of 4 parts.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours to complete the examination.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
The section wise distribution of questions will be as mentioned below:
||No. of Questions
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus
The BITSAT examination will consist of NCERT class 11th & 12th syllabus. BITSAT syllabus will consist of topics as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency. Some of the topics under all subjects will be as:
- Physics: Topics under Physics will be as units & measurement, rotational motion, mechanics of solid, Heat & thermodynamics, rotational motion, etc.
- Chemistry: The various topics will be as atomic structure, states of matter, physical & chemical equilibrium, s & p-block elements, principles of organic chemistry, hydrocarbons, and much more.
- Mathematics: Some of the topics will be as algebra, trigonometry, three-dimensional geometry, differential calculus, linear programming, etc.
- English Proficiency: Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Analogy, and Composition.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal reasoning- Analogy, Classification, reading passage, and many others. Non-verbal reasoning- Figure Matrix, paper cutting, rule detection, and many other topics.